Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Photography Campaign


Digital Photography
Campaign Project

Spring 2013

For our first Digital Photography project, we were given the freedom to create a campaign around any subject that we wanted, as long as there was an underlying theme or idea. My project was based around the idea of teenagers being socially isolated by an over-abundance of technology. While creating photos, I thought this project might be a great opportunity to sharpen my After Effects / Premiere skills. I got permission from my professor to experiment with some subtle movement within the photos, and ended up with this.

"Plugged in."



I've still got to go back and fix a few blemishes, but I like the result. 
I'm definitely gonna do some more stuff like this when I get a chance.










No comments:

Post a Comment