Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ongoing animation project.


Personal Project
Kidmanikin Animations
(Spring 2012 - continuing)

I'm an enormous fan of animation. During the latter half of 2011, I discovered a ton of independent animators on YouTube and was inspired to create an animation alter-ego of my own. Thus, my animation pseudonym, "kidmanikin" was born.



Somewhere along the lines I decided that I was going to develop this project in to sort of an entrepreneurial effort. YouTube Parters can make a pretty penny if their work garners enough attention, so I decided to create a slick logo / identity for my channel.

Logo Development

Final Logo

Branding


I haven't been able to focus too much of my energy in to this project just yet, since I'm still really busy with completing my senior year at college. 
But I have received a surprising amount of positive feedback from the few silly projects that I've completed thus far.

Dennis: The Boy who can talk to Food! (won daily 3rd place on Newgrounds.com)

Honk Grumps Beepinated!


Pikachu drinks a Harlem shake. (made front page on Newgrounds.com, received over 50,000 views)



SNOOKI HAS A BABBY



All of my animations have been fairly ridiculous / silly thus far. But I plan on making some pretty inspired stuff once I get my hands on a tablet / half decent computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment