Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby steps.

Here are a few relics from way back in the day. That's right. Spring semester 2012;
The semester I began taking Graphic Design / Adobe Software courses at Binghamton University.
It's absolutely mind blowing to think that this is the... stuff I was making just a year ago.

How time flys.


Software I Class

Assignment: To create a simple poster using the quote,
"I want to put a ding in the universe." - Steve Jobs

First time using Illustrator, here.




Assignment: To create a collage in Photoshop.
We were encouraged to use an image of a house if we couldn't think of anything particularly interesting.
So I used a House.

Not my first time using Photoshop, admittedly.

Yes this is a joke.





Assignment: To create a personal logo using Illustrator.
It's a robot sitting on a hill at night with his legs tucked in.
Oh, Spring 2012.



Assignment: To create a spoooky collage while further aquainting ourselves with photoshop.

So spooky.







Assignment: To re-create the cover for a book.

I went with Louis Sachar's "Holes" and attempted to approach it with a hint of minimalism.






Assignment: To create a photoshop intensive personal poster.
We were encouraged to really pull out all our stops since this was the final assignment.
I ended up going with this a wacky, psychical collage.
Yes, that's me spitting up a rainbow covered in robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment